|S No.||Month||No of reffered Clients||Upfront Cash Reward per account||Refferee Earnings (A)||Active Account||Active accounts in a month @ 30%||Brokerage per active Client||Total Brokerage||AP Brokerage share @50% (B)||Total Earning (A+B)|
- The Partner must get himself registered as AP under Bigul(Bonanza Portfolio Ltd.)
- The Partner will get Client Reffering @ Rs.300/- per account reffered and upon sucessful UCC confirmed by exchanges.
- The partner after getting registered as AP with exchanges will get a sharing 50% of brokerage earned from the reffered clients
- The partner need to following and will be leagally binded to follow guidelines issued by SEBI and Exchanges for AP.
- The partner will get share of brokerage only after AP registrartin confirmed by exchanges and only for the exchange /segment for which he/she/they has been registered as AP.
- A formal MOU and Stamp Paper as per stamp act would be executed between Bigul(Bonanza Portfolio Ltd) and the Partner (AP) which will govern the terms of our association.
- All the terms of the association will be governed by The MOU and the bylaws of SEBI and Exchanges.
- Bigul (Bonanza Portfolio Ltd) reserve all the rights and may change terms of payout from time to time.
- The above sheme is for reffering clients for Equity/ Commodity/Currenct cash and derivates only.
- For disclaimers please visit our website www.bigul.co
- Above is just a representatin based on revenues of other AP registered under Bonanza Portfolio Ltd and may change depending on working of Partners (AP).
- The Brokerage release will be subjected to goverement taxes.
- For being eligible to participate in the partner program, every partner should accumulate a minimum brokerage sharing of Rs. 1,000/-
- Payout of referral fees will be done in 10th of every month and that the calculation done by Bigul shall be treated as final.
- If any client so referred already exists in the records of Bigul, as existing client or potential client, then such client referral shall not be considered as eligible referral and consequently no referral fees shall be shared.
- If any of customers so referred fail to activate their account within 15 days, the said customer shall be removed from refferal scheme.
- This Scheme or offer will not be merged with any other scheme of Bigul.
- Ensuring completion of all the documentary formalities pertaining to account activation will be sole responsibility of referring Bigul Ambassador.
- Only referral fees as per the agreed terms will be shared with referring Bigul Ambassador.
- All the account opening formalities and verifications will be carried out by Bigul team and team reserves the right to reject opening of any account, if the same has been observed to be in contravention of any Regulatory requirements or not in accordance with the Internal code of Conduct.
- Incentive amount should not be recovered from the client being referred and no obligation whatsoever should be cast on such client. There should be no financial transaction between the referred client and the referring person under the arrangement.
- No eligible amount shall be paid out to any client, in case the Client ID/trading account of the client has been closed/deactivated for any reason whatsoever.
- Any dispute pertaining to this arrangement would not be entertained on the Exchange platform.
- Bigul reserves all rights, in its absolute discretion, to change, alter, Modify or discontinue the arrangement without prior intimation.
- Bigul reserves the right to terminate this arrangement or withhold payment of any referral fees if the referral Bigul Ambassador is found to be engaged into any fraudulent or manipulative activity or is involved in mis-use of the Company’s proprietary and/or intellectual rights including brand name etc.
- Investment in securities market is subject to market risk, read all related documents carefully before investing.
- You will be enrolled in the Bigul Ambassador program along with all it’s group companies
- Bigul Ambassador shall ensure that the e-mail id’s and Mobile Numbers of all the clients are submitted to the head office, so as to enable Bonanza to communicate through verbal of digital in the form of Contract Notes / Statement of accounts, etc to all clients respectively.
- Bigul Ambassador shall ensure that each client shall be assigned one single unique client code and multiple codes shall not be allotted to any single client at any point of time. In the event of any such instance and levy of penalty by the respective exchanges, the same shall be debited to Bigul Ambassador.
- ALL PAYMENT TOWARDS THE TRADING ACTIVITY OF THE CLIENT SHALL BE IN THE FORM OF ACCOUNT PAYEE CHEQUES ONLY. CASH OR DEMAND DRAFT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTABLE.
- Bigul Ambassador shall ensure that all the collections from clients, margin or debit balance shall be made promptly. Further Bigul Ambassador shall ensure that there are no debit / credit adjustments within the family or group without the written consent from all the persons of the group or family members. The same applies for the inter exchange adjustments also. The client’s ledger balances will have to be adjusted on weekly basis and such adjustments shall be intimated to Bigul on weekly basis.
- Bigul Ambassador shall not carry out any other business related to broking activity or get associated with any other Broker or reveal the plans, information, data and other incidental information and documents without getting the written approval from Bigul.
Bigul Ambassador shall take prior written approval for any Advertisement being issued in new papers / magazine or pamphlets / broachers or cable/banners/hoardings, etc or by any other media from Bonanza Group – Head office. At no point of time Bigul Ambassador shall indulge in any sort of media publicity / interview without the prior approval / sanction in writing from the Bigul (Bonanza Group – Head office).
This Memorandum of Understanding shall be valid for a period of 3 years and stand terminated thereafter unless the same is extended by mutual exchange of letters for a further period of 3 years.
This Memorandum of Understanding is subject to the jurisdiction of the civil courts in Mumbai.
Bigul Ambassador shall carry out dealings in any segment after giving Bonanza adequate margins as applicable and directed by the respective exchanges from time to time. Further Bigul Ambassador shall collect the minimum margin amount of 10 % or actual whichever is higher from the clients introduced by me and deposit such minimum margin/additional margins with Bonanza. Bonanza shall accept margins/additional margins in the form of cash and securities in the ratio of 50:50 each from time to time. In the event of shortfall of margin on the respective exchanges/segments of the exchanges, Bonanza shall have the right to square off/close out the positions of the clients introduced by me as per the respective exchange’s Byelaws, Rules and Regulations.
NO EXPOSURE WILL BE ALLOWED AGAINST UNCLEARED CHEQUES. However, Bigul shall have the right to reduce the exposure proportion to the margin available, if the margins/deposit fall below 50% levels and the said margins are not replenished within 24 hrs. Bonanza shall not permit any trading in “Z” category shares and reserves the right to restrict trading in certain shares of “S,T,TS,B2 & B1” category listed on BSE.
- Our Trademarks and Copyright: The content and information contained within our website or delivered to you in connection with your use of our website is the property of Bigul and any other third party (where applicable). The trademark, trade names and logos (the “Trade Marks”) that are used and displayed on our website include registered and unregistered Trade Marks of us and other third parties. Nothing on our website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trade Marks displayed on our website. We retain all proprietary rights on our website. Users are prohibited from using the same without written permission of Bigul of such or such other parties. The materials on this website are protected by copyright and no part of such materials may be modified, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted (in any form or by any means), copied, distributed, used for creating derivative works or used in any other way for commercial or public purposes without the prior written consent of Bigul.
- Logos: Use of the Bigul logo is not permitted on another entity’s product or printed materials without prior written consent. To request logo usage, send an email with detailed information about the proposed use to contact at support@Bigul.co
- E-mail/ SMS and Voice Communications: All customers who register on our site agree, acknowledge and accept as per the terms and conditions and that even if they are registered under NDNC, DND (Do Not Disturb), by accepting the terms, you authorize Bigul, to call and assist you and/or SMS/E-Mail the customers by virtue of them having voluntarily registered in www.Bigul.co. (Electronic and sms communications) Bigul, will not be responsible for any NDNC (National Do Not Call) Registry regulation that will come into play.
- Fraudulent /Declined Transactions: Our payment partner’s (being the Payment Gateways and facilitators and Banks) and our fraud detection team constantly monitors your account in order to avoid fraudulent accounts and transactions. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of our Product and any other unlawful acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions. In the event of detection of any fraudulent or declined transaction, prior to initiation of legal actions, we reserve the right to immediately delete such user account(s) and dishonor all past and pending orders without any liability. For the purpose of this clause, we shall owe no liability for any refunds.
- You Agree and Confirm:
- That you shall use the services provided by us, for lawful purposes only and shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Product and transacting on the Product.
- You shall provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point in time. If upon confirmation your details are found to be false (wholly or partly), we have the right and the sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the services of our Product and/or other affiliated products without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you shall access the services available on this Product and transact at your sole risk and shall use your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Product.
- You agree and confirm that you shall not use our Product for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- – Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- – Using, displaying, mirroring or framing the product/ website, or any individual element within the product/website or services, Bigul’s name, any Bigul trademark, logo, product logo, product trademark or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Bigul’s express written consent.
- – Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the product/website.
- – Breaching any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
- – Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the product/website.
- – Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner.
- – Collecting or storing any personally identifiable information from the website/product or services from other users of the website/product or services without their express permission.
- – Impersonating or misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity.
- – Violating any applicable law or regulation.
- – Encouraging or enabling any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms shall be construed in accord with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of these Terms.
- Reviews, Feedback, Submissions
- All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered on or by our Product, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Product (collectively, the “Comments”) shall be and remain our property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to us of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, we own exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. We will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay you any compensation for any Comments of use of comments; or (3) to respond to any Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to our Product shall not violate this policy or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and shall not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to our Product will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, bugs, worms, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam”.
- We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any Comments submitted to our Product. You grant us the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You undertake not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments that you make and you agree to indemnify us and our affiliates for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. We and our affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third party.
- License and Site Access: Bigul grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Site and the Service. This license does not include any downloading or copying of any kind of information for the benefit of another individual, vendor or any other third party; caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the Site and the framing of any Content available through the Site uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that you do not have a right to make available (such as the intellectual property of another party); uploading, posting, or transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; any action that imposes or may impose (in Bigul’s sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Bigul’s infrastructure; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not bypass any measures used by Bigul to prevent or restrict access to the Site. Any unauthorized use by you shall terminate the permission or license granted to you by Bigul. By using the Site you agree not to: (i) use this Site or its contents for any commercial purpose; (ii) make any speculative, false, or fraudulent transaction or any transaction in anticipation of demand; (iii) access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Site using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission; (iv) violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Site or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Site; (v) take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (vi) deep-link to any portion of this Site (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any service) for any purpose without our express written permission; or (vii) “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of this Site into any other website without our prior written authorization.
- Submitted Content: Bigul does not claim ownership of any materials you make available through the Site. At Bigul’s sole discretion, such materials may be included in the Service in whole or in part or in a modified form. With respect to such materials you submit or make available for inclusion on the Site, you grant Bigul a perpetual, irrevocable, non-terminable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, copy, distribute, publicly display, modify, create derivative works, and sublicense such materials or any part of such materials (as well as use the name that you submit in connection with such submitted content). You hereby represent, warrant and covenant that any materials you provide do not include anything (including, but not limited to, text, images, music or video) to which you do not have the full right to grant the license specified in this Section. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any submitted content posted or submitted by you. We have no obligation to post your comments; we reserve the right in our absolute discretion to determine which comments are published on the Site. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not provide us with any submitted content. You agree that you are fully responsible for the content you submit. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site: (i) any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material or content that would violate rights of publicity and/or privacy or that would violate any law; (ii) any commercial material or content (including, but not limited to, solicitation of funds, advertising, or marketing of any goods or services); and (iii) any material or content that infringes, misappropriates or violates any copyright, trademark, patent right or other proprietary right of any third party. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any violation of the foregoing restrictions, or any other harm resulting from your posting of content to this Site.
- Disclaimer of Liability and Warranty: The Content, Products, and Services Published on this site may include inaccuracies or errors, Including Pricing errors. We do not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaim all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the information and description of the content, products, and services we expressly reserve the right to correct any pricing errors on the site and/or on pending reservations made under an incorrect price. Bigul makes no representation about the suitability of the information, Software, products, and services contained on this site for any purpose, and the inclusion or offering of any products or services on this site does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such products or services. All such information, software, products, and services are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind. Bigul disclaims all warranties and conditions that this site, its services or any email sent from Bigul, its affiliates, and/or their respective or associated service providers are free of viruses or other harmful components. Bigul hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and no infringement. Bigul and its affiliates have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expense omissions delays or acts of any government or authority. In no event shall Bigul and/or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, your access to, display of or use of this site or with the delay or inability to access, display or use this site (including, but not limited to, your reliance upon opinions appearing on this site; any computer viruses, information, software, linked sites, products, and services obtained through this site; or otherwise arising out of the access to, display of or use of this site) whether based on a theory of negligence, contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, and even if Bigul and/or its affiliates their respective service providers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Limitation of Liability: You expressly understand and agree that Bigul and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Bigul has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from use of the site, content or any related services. If, despite the limitation above, Bigul or its Affiliates are found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or in any way connected with any of the occurrences described above, then the liability of Bigul and/or Its Affiliates will in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the greater of the service fees you paid to Bigul in connection with such transaction(s) on this Site. The limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between the parties. The limitations specified in this section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in these terms is found to have failed of its essential purpose. The limitations of liability provided in these terms inure to the benefit of Bigul, Its affiliates, and/or their respective service providers.
- Information we collect and that you provide
- Our analytic tools may also capture anonymous information such as your demographic and geographic information, with a view to assist us in improving customer experience. We use this information to evaluate traffic patterns on our site so that we can make it more useful to our visitors. The information we learn from you helps us personalize and continually improve your experience with our Product. We do not voluntarily make this information available to third parties, nor do we use it for any other purpose, except as set out herein. Set out below are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Product or give us in any other way, including but not limited to Name, profile picture, email id, telephone number, mobile number, course details, grade etc. You can choose not to provide certain information, but in such event you may not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our product, and communicating with you. The customer needs to fill all the mandatory information for placing an order with us. We may, as required or permitted by law or in the course of performing our regulatory responsibilities, provide personally identifiable information, such as your name and address, or any other information that you provide, without your permission to persons or organizations that request this information. Bigul has the right to share limited details regarding the subscriber with each other as per the requirement.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many products, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our product or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Bigul on other products.
- Terms and Conditions for Aadhar Updation
- I hereby authorize Bigul (Bigul) to use my Aadhaar Number and fetch data from UIDAI for verification and update Aadhaar Number for all my Investment / Trading / Demat account with Bigul.
- I authorize Bigul to link my Aadhaar number to my Trading / Demat account, Biometric and/or One Time Pin (OTP) data (and/or any similar authentication mechanism) for Aadhaar based authentication for the purposes of availing of the services from Bigul.
- I understand that Bigul shall ensure security and confidentiality of my personal identity data provided for the purpose of Aadhaar based authentication and defrayal if any.
- I understand that Bigul will use the Demographic Authentication service provided by UIDAI in authenticating the customer where Bigul doesn’t take a physical copy of the Aadhaar letter.
- I hereby give my consent to Bigul for sharing our Aadhaar number mapped to my accounts with government agencies/ Stock Exchanges/ Depositories/ Clearing Corporation/ Registrars & Transfer Agents and with the Holding/Group companies of Bigul after authentication.
- We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through our product, we collect your personal details on a secured server. The payment details are entered on the Payment Gateway’s or Bank’s page on a secured SSL. The data is transferred between Bank and gateways in an encrypted manner.
- Bigul utilizes various information security measures, secured data transmission and other security techniques to protect your personal data. However, please keep in mind that transmitting information via the internet is never completely secure and thus any information submitted may be intercepted, collected, used or disclosed by others. As per our stringent security procedures, we disclose your personal information to you only after validating your proof of identity. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
- We are not responsible for the security or confidentiality of communications you send to us through the internet over email messages. – Sunder to confirm on the securities features which are mentioned in the terms and conditions are in place at Bigul
- Survival of Terms After Agreement Ends: Not with standing any other provisions of this TnC, or any general legal principles to the contrary, any provision of this TnC that imposes or contemplates continuing obligations on a party will survive the expiration or termination of this TnC.
- Terms and Conditions, Notices, and Revisions:
- If you choose to visit this site, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms and Conditions, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the laws of India.
- Downloading: We do not represent or warrant that the Site will be available and meet your requirements, that access will not be interrupted, that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your computer system. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and back up of data and/or equipment and for undertaking reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties. We make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, functionality or performance of any third-party software that may be used in connection with the Site.
- Modification: The Company reserves the right to delete, modify, change or discontinue any or all of the information on this website without giving notice to any user, individual, group of individuals, institutions and any such governing bodies.
Click here to download MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING