Atal Pension Yojana Calculator
Calculate your APY.
What is Atal Pension Yojana?
The Atal Pension Yojana calculation tables below show the monthly contribution amounts based on the participant's age and the pension amount selected. Please keep in mind that all figures are estimates and are subject to change. Your monthly premium will be decided by the number of years you have contributed. As a result, joining at a young age will result in a substantially lesser premium. The subscriber and his or her spouse are both eligible for the pension.
Frequently asked Questions
Investors use the Atal Pension Yojana calculator to estimate the estimated pension and lump sum funds they can receive upon maturity or at the age of 60. This is based on regular monthly contributions, a percentage of the corpus reinvested for annuity purchases, and the returns on those investments.
The calculator will then display the following information:
- Your monthly financial commitment
- The investment's duration
- The total amount invested
The Atal Pension Yojana (APY) was created with the goal of providing a fixed monthly income of between Rs. 1,000 and Rs. 5,000 to all Indian citizens who work in the unorganised sector or do not have access to a conventional pension plan. All subscribers between the ages of 18 and 40 are eligible. Their contribution determines their monthly income. The Indian government gives half of the contribution, or Rs. 1,000 every year, whichever is lesser. The Indian government guarantees this benefit.
- It enables one to compute the end outcome estimation as well as the appropriate investment time. As a result, your financial goals and your chosen pension system are more aligned.
- It prevents manual errors and provides a quick estimate without the need for assistance.
- It assists you in determining the results and, as a result, the efficacy of your investment.
- You can personalize data according to your choices.